Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
New Beginnings

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am by Ketchup

Why hello! This is your friendly neighborhood founder, Ketch, and I appreciate you not being frightened away by this overly-obnoxious theme and stopping by to find out more about this fledgling roleplay!

I started this forum by myself, and attempted to get the roleplay off of the ground with a hastily-assembled group of people. Due to real-life commitments, they were unable to stick around and …

Comments: 1

Latest Topics
» Seven Deadly Sins: New Age
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 am by Guest

» Naruto Divine
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:41 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 pm by Guest

» Will of the Flame
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 pm by Guest

» Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising!
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm by Guest

» Age of Heroes
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 pm by Guest

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Gaiden!
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : The Starfall RP (A Forum about Naruto and more!)
Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 pm by Guest

Chatango
The Five Kage
Yuuji Yara

Vacant

Goemon Miyoshi

Vacant

Vacant
Staff

Looking for members to volunteer for Submission staff positions. Register, and let me know if you're interested!

» Ketchup

Affiliates

Our Button:

Affiliates:

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cognitios 

Genin
I saw the announcement saying you are looking for some people to fill these rolls, I don't know exactly what rolls are required and what will be required for them to do.
If Ketchup could explain this to me that would be great. Depending on your answer I might like to help out in one of these positions if possible.

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
Great to hear! What with you being the... sixth member around here, the vacancies are many Well, each role comes with different responsibilities, obviously. Some more than others.

As for those who take over positions as Kage, they'll not only be responsible for that character but for the village and country as a whole. You mentioned the Hokage role in another thread. Unfortunately, Kaoru laid claim to that, but there are still three other open seats in each country.

With whatever position you choose, you'd be given freedom of creation with pretty much every little detail about the village as far as its history, how its organized now, the different locations around each village and the country its within. You'll be responsible for playing not just the Kage, but the village elders, and the daimyo as well. Youll be there to make the important decisions for the village when the need arises.

As far as other positions, like Anbu captains, your character will simply be there to act as a guide for other members; Anbu captains are tenured members who would act as mentors for newer initiates, and be able to teach them techniques and things of that sort.

And, as for the jinchuriki... I'll get back to you on that one Smile

3Kage, Jinchuriki, ANBU Black Ops Captain  Empty Raikage Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:15 am

Cognitios 

Genin
Hmm, I want to see what you are thinking for jinchuriki before i lay any claim, but could you keep a reservation for Raikage for me? Pls and tys

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
I do hereby proclaim Nito (Yeah, that's what I came up with for you) as the Raikage of the Hidden Cloud.

*slams gavel*

Cognitios 

Genin
Do I still get Jinchuriki powers or do I have to choose?
Cuz if possible I'd rather be Kyuubi Jinchuriki and Konoha ninja

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
*unslams gavel*

Kyuubi host, it is!

*slams gavel*

Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum