Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
Hurricane Chronicles RPG
If you enjoy the Naruto series, and enjoy creative and exciting community writing, look no further than the Hurricane Chronicles RPG!

With the roleplay just beginning, we'll hoping for some people to temporarily fill important character roles with non-playable-characters alongside their own player-characters. This includes not only one of the five Kage, but those of the minor countries, leaders in each village's ANBU divisions, and even one of the nine tailed beasts!

If you're interested, message or email Ketchup after registering!
New Beginnings

Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am by Ketchup

Why hello! This is your friendly neighborhood founder, Ketch, and I appreciate you not being frightened away by this overly-obnoxious theme and stopping by to find out more about this fledgling roleplay!

I started this forum by myself, and attempted to get the roleplay off of the ground with a hastily-assembled group of people. Due to real-life commitments, they were unable to stick around and …

Comments: 1

Latest Topics
» Seven Deadly Sins: New Age
New Beginnings EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 10:22 am by Guest

» Naruto Divine
New Beginnings EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:41 am by Guest

» Fate Exodus [Affiliation - Brand New Site]
New Beginnings EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:22 pm by Guest

» Will of the Flame
New Beginnings EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:43 pm by Guest

» Nanatsu no Taizai: Britannia Rising!
New Beginnings EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:42 pm by Guest

» Age of Heroes
New Beginnings EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 pm by Guest

» Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
New Beginnings EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Shinobi Gaiden!
New Beginnings EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:32 am by Guest

» Unknown Lands RP : The Starfall RP (A Forum about Naruto and more!)
New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 pm by Guest

Chatango
The Five Kage
Yuuji Yara

Vacant

Goemon Miyoshi

Vacant

Vacant
Staff

Looking for members to volunteer for Submission staff positions. Register, and let me know if you're interested!

» Ketchup

Affiliates

Our Button:

Affiliates:

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Beginnings Empty New Beginnings Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:11 am

Ketchup 

Genin
Ketchup
Why hello! This is your friendly neighborhood founder, Ketch, and I appreciate you not being frightened away by this overly-obnoxious theme and stopping by to find out more about this fledgling roleplay!

I started this forum by myself, and attempted to get the roleplay off of the ground with a hastily-assembled group of people. Due to real-life commitments, they were unable to stick around and the site itself was closed for quite some time.

Three years later, my spirit has been rekindled and, well, here we are!

With this thread, I wanted to explain where the forum is and where I’d like for us to take it. What you may or may not have seen around the site is what I believed all visitors needed to see in order to get at least a base understanding of how things work and what roleplaying here is like.

For a more elaborate explanation of the system and its ins-and-out, head to the guide (here).

• First on my wishlist is simply a group of people willing to invest in the roleplay, and at least see it through its beginning phases. This doesn’t mean you have to be a moderator, and administrator, or part of staff; the most pivotal role to be played here is that of the everyday member.

Staff, as compared to the regular population, would be more crucial toward helping newcomers gain an understanding of how everything works by being more readily available than the few members needed for staff positions; as those who've been part of a roleplay before, RPG staff is almost invariably composed of people who have the least amount of time to do it. With the workings of the roleplay being relatively simple, this goal shouldn’t be hard to achieve.

• Secondly, with these dedications members, I’d like to build on the universe by filling vacant positions such as the Kage. These members don’t need to be staff members; they are simply responsible for playing the current non-playable-character Kage positions and shaping both the country and village they’re charged with.

As of this post, the histories, geography, and organization of every village is a blank slate. This includes every detail of what has happened in the village’s history, what the culture of the village is like, and so on. Though there are small elements that I would like to keep about each village, most anything you can think of, as far as the overall structure of the village, is left up to whomever is willing to dedicate themselves to building it up.

If you’re interested, register and let me know. First come, first served!

• Thirdly, I’d like for everyone to look at the system and give me your opinions on how it feels. It’s a lot different than other systems in that it is very dumbed down; you don’t need to make separate posts for everything you do (i.e. entering and leaving the village, going to receive orders from the village’s mission board, etc.).

A lot of things are, more or less, implied. The writer is free to write how they choose about whatever it is they want to write about.

This freedom is counterbalanced by the system itself, though. The key to maintaining the roleplay is to maintain its level of parity; what may work mechanically may not work for the system, and everyone must always remain aware of that.

Keep this in mind when sifting through the forums. It’s all about you and your imagination, but always keep the entire roleplay in mind as well.

I’m always around in the Chatbox. If you can’t catch me there, post your thoughts and concerns to my inbox. Feel free to discuss among yourselves as well. This must be a collaborative effort if it’s going to work!

2New Beginnings Empty Positions Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:17 am

Cognitios 

Genin
If possible I would like to get a Kage position, hokage if it is not taken.
As for staff, I have experience in webdesign, moderation, and I have experience in the creation of rpgs. I would like to apply if possible, I can work for free, and I can do advertising and almost anything you want me to do.
As for the format of the website, it is very good for a begining website, it is aesthetically pleasing and the code runs very smoothly. The one thing I would suggest is to get rid of that chat thing at the bottom of the front page and make a chatango survor on the side. That way you could read the forum and the chat at the same time. Not to mention you could read and chat pretty much everywhere in the forum.
Good luck on this forum and I hope I can help you rise to greatness!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]